- In 1978 he graduated from the Odessa Medical Institute. N.I. Pirogov. From 1978 to 1998 he worked as a surgeon in various clinical hospitals in Odessa and St. Petersburg.
- In 1993 he defended his thesis in surgery.
- In 1996, he underwent surgery in the UK at the Royal Hospital of Hampshire in Winchester.
- In 1998, he studied at the Moscow Phlebology Center and at the Moscow State Institute of Advanced Medical Studies, specializing in laser medicine.
- In 2002, he completed a full professional specialization in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery at the Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education in St. Petersburg, Russia, under the guidance of Professor I. Khrustaleva. He is the National Secretary of the International Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
- Over more than 30 years of successful surgical practice, more than 6,000 plastic surgeries have been performed.
Priority areas of practice:
-Plastic surgery of the breast: increase, lift, decrease.
-Plastic operations on the body: abdominoplasty, liposuction, plastic of the legs, hips, buttocks.
- Plastic surgery on the face: eyelid surgery, forehead, face, neck lift, auricle repair, plastic of the cheekbones and chin.