Tooth implantation is a surgical intervention involving the insertion of an artificial implant into the bone tissue of the jaw to replace a lost tooth root.
ADVANTAGES OF IMPLANTATION AT THE DR.MOZART MEDICAL CENTER
1. Qualified specialists of the highest category, who perform full-fledged preliminary diagnostics and carry out procedures according to modern methods, thanks to which it is possible to achieve optimal results that meet the expectations of patients.
2. Modern equipment – our medical center is equipped with the latest European-class equipment, which also positively affects the results.
3. Atmosphere – friendly and smiling employees, modern interior and much more are always waiting for you at “Dr.Mozart”.
INDICATIONS FOR IMPLANT INSTALLATION:
1. Loss of a single tooth or limited defects.
2. Final defect (when the last chewing teeth in the dental row are missing)
3. Complete absence of teeth (rarely any patients are ready for removable prostheses)
4. Intolerance of dental prostheses (when the patient is allergic to acrylates – this is the basis of a removable prosthesis, implantation is the only alternative)
METHODS OF TREATMENT
The “Dr.Mozart” medical center uses modern hardware techniques and effective medicines.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE MEDICAL CENTER Dr.Mozart
We invite you to visit the medical center “Dr.Mozart”. The specialist will conduct a thorough examination, answer the questions you are interested in, and select the most effective method for solving aesthetic problems for you.