PROSTHESIS – restoration of tooth tissues, replacement of lost teeth, restoration of the structure and function of the chewing apparatus. Dental structures inserted in place of lost teeth, which partially or completely replace the tooth row, are called dental prostheses.
ADVANTAGES OF PROSTHETICS AT THE DR.MOZART MEDICAL CENTER
1. Qualified specialists of the highest category, who perform full-fledged preliminary diagnostics and carry out procedures according to modern methods, thanks to which it is possible to achieve optimal results that meet the expectations of patients.
2. Modern equipment and materials – our medical center is equipped with the latest European-class equipment and materials, which also positively affects the results.
3. Atmosphere – friendly and smiling employees, modern interior and much more are always waiting for you at “Dr.Mozart”.
TYPES OF PROSTHESIS:
1. Non-removable. These are structures that are introduced into the bone system and installed for a long period. Their service life can be measured in tens of years. When dental prosthetics are performed, the types of crowns are selected individually – metal, ceramic, metal-ceramic designs, products made of aluminum oxide or zirconium dioxide.
2. Removable. Such prostheses can be removed and installed by the patient himself. Suction cups or special creams can be used to fix them.
3. Veneers and metal-free ceramics. The latter is used when the patient cannot tolerate metal. Veneers are used in cases where the tooth root is healthy and the crown has significant defects.
At the appointment, the specialist will familiarize you with the types of dental prosthetics. You can find photos of various designs on thematic Internet resources. After the examination, the dentist will select the optimal type of prosthesis and restore the dentition.
METHODS OF TREATMENT
The “Dr.Mozart” medical center uses modern hardware techniques and effective medicines.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE MEDICAL CENTER Dr.Mozart
We invite you to visit the medical center “Dr.Mozart”. The specialist will conduct a thorough examination, answer the questions you are interested in, and select the most effective method for solving aesthetic problems for you.